Netflix is a subscription streaming service that offers tons of Netflix movies, TV shows, web series and originals, and many more. All media content is organised in a row of categories that include comedy, concerts, movies, drama, etc.
How to watch Netflix on Xbox 360
While the Xbox 360 console is designed for gaming, it also offers other entertainment options to keep its users entertained. One of those is watching Netflix movies.
However, before you can use Netflix, you have to make sure you meet some requirements. This short guide will walk you through the essentials to help you set up your console for Netflix.
- The first step is installing the Netflix application. For this, you must turn on your Xbox console and log in with your Microsoft account.
- When you are on the home screen when your Xbox is turned on, you must go to the Store tab located to the right of the screen board.
- Then you will select the option “Search Apps,” there, you will write what you are looking for, in this case, as our goal is to install Netflix. You will write in the search bar “Netflix.”
- When what you are looking for appears on the screen, Select the Netflix application from the list of suggestions. There you will see the application’s information page, then select the Get button to install the application.
- Once the installation is complete and installed successfully, enter your Netflix login details to view the content offered to you from your Xbox
How to Enter Netflix?
- From the Xbox 360 or Xbox One control panel, go to the section where the applications are located. Or open Netflix if the application is visible on the home screen.
- Sign in.
- Enter your login details, such as your email address and the password you created for Netflix.
- Click Login again to enter your account
How to sign up for Netflix?
If this is the first time you use the Netflix platform, select “Sign up” and follow the instructions below:
- Open your web browser and visit the website www.netflix.com
- Click Sign in and select the Sign Up now option.
- After clicking, go to the Plans button.
- Then choose the Plan you want to subscribe to.
- Select Continue on the page and click Create an account.
- Enter your email ID and create a password. Click Continue.
- Now, make the payment of your subscription and select to start the membership with the platform.
- Enter your phone number to retrieve the password.
- Then select the device you want to stream to Netflix. And that’s it. Your Netflix account has been successfully created, and you can now enjoy its varied content.
Why are there problems starting Netflix on the Xbox 360?
This is a very common problem for Xbox 360 console users, but you can fix it in a few minutes. You have to restart your console. Close and reopen your Live account. This is because the Netflix credentials have been corrupted on the Xbox 360 console. You can also try the option to uninstall and reinstall the Netflix application on Xbox.
Can I watch Netflix on both Xbox 360 and Xbox One?
Yes, of course. Although we’ve put a focus on the 360, due to the Xbox One being the newer model it works even better with Netflix. Give it a try no matter which console you have.